OOPS..

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
Beaumont
meble kuchenne warszawa

Re: OOPS..

Post by Beaumont »

Funny how many things go missing from museums etc, when you consider that the only people who normally have access to them are the academics.

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

So academics are some how different to the rest of us??? I dont think so! We are all the same ... and suffer the same frailties... not good to look for excuses!

jcmaloney
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by jcmaloney »

dig-it-pete wrote:Explain how a £750,000 ring gets lost? Volume of items as I see it has nothing to do with it. That ring was not just shoved in a drawer somewhere but would have been securely locked in a safe and if it wasn't there is something very wrong with their system.
I was specifically referring to your 1 + 1 = 9 comment about "lost Treasure" items. Find me the evidence where the BM have lost Treasure post inquest.

deepseeker
UKDN Supporter - Diamond
UKDN Supporter - Diamond
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by deepseeker »

jcmaloney wrote:
dig-it-pete wrote:Explain how a £750,000 ring gets lost? Volume of items as I see it has nothing to do with it. That ring was not just shoved in a drawer somewhere but would have been securely locked in a safe and if it wasn't there is something very wrong with their system.
I was specifically referring to your 1 + 1 = 9 comment about "lost Treasure" items. Find me the evidence where the BM have lost Treasure post inquest.
give it five years.. :g23:
sent from my PC using the keyboard

You are entitled to your opinion, even though it's wrong

ROMANES EUNT DOMUS

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

deepseeker wrote:
jcmaloney wrote:
I dont see what all the fuss is about ... stuff goes missing whatever line you are in ... me..... I lost countless millions when I was in Banking ... though luckily enough it wasn't my money!!! :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha: :g38: :g38: :g38:

IronRon
UKDN Silver Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Silver Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by IronRon »

I cant see the banking crisis was anything to laugh at;
Typical bankers attitude. :g45:

jcmaloney

Post by jcmaloney »

deepseeker wrote:
jcmaloney wrote:
So there isn`t any then.

:g50: :kissblow:

Return to “LATEST NEWS”