Is this PROOF that ghosts exist?

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
SailorReturn
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: AT Pro Int

Re: Is this PROOF that ghosts exist?

Post by SailorReturn »

Just found this thread, thought this may be of interest

Back in the 60s , Dad was licensee of an old coaching inn, the Black Swan in Hereford, now, alas, no more.
Three incidents

1 The skittle alley was above the old stables. One leave, while sitting in the kitchen with No 2 brother , both of us in the RN, we heard the sound of skittles rolling down the alley and pins being knocked over. We went up the back stairs, opened the alley door to find every thing as it should be. This happened, infrequently, several times.

2 The victorians closed in the open gallery, common in coaching inns. My late mum was passing through when she saw a male figure at the far end. As it was not a public area, she was concerned and went to see who it was. She couldnt find anyone!
Walking back along the passage she spotted some paper in between the floorboards. Pulling it out she found it was a photograph – of her Grandad, and one she had never seen before. Then she realised that the figure she had seen was dressed the same as the figure in the photo. Her Grandad was a carter and often travelled between Glo'ster, his home, and Hereford. Was it a ghost?
Mum didnt believe ghosts existed but that incident worried her.

3 There were several semi derelict bedrooms where we used to lift floorboards to see what could be found
At the top of the stairs was a landing with bits of junk laying around, including some mounted deer skulls.
No. 2 brother went up by himself one day. He soon came back down and swore that while fossicking under some floorboards he heard movement on the landing. Going to see what was up,he saw that one of the deer skulls had moved about 6ft, leaving a trail in the dust. He never went up there again.

Ghosts? I dont know, but it was weird
KeithM
Stop both engines. Full ahead both rudders

Old Git John
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
Main Detector: SIMPLEX

Re: Is this PROOF that ghosts exist?

Post by Old Git John »

Strange events, very strange.
I used to have an issue regarding having an inferiority complex, I no longer have an issue with being inferior.

Return to “LATEST NEWS”