Is this PROOF that ghosts exist?

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
Euan
meble kuchenne warszawa

Is this PROOF that ghosts exist?

Post by Euan »

Is this PROOF that ghosts exist? 19th century school's CCTV captures doors opening on their own, furniture rocking and a locker flying open
The mysterious video was filmed at Deerpark school in Cork, Ireland
The creepy clip seems to shows a door opening and closing of its own accord
Mr Barry said he didn't know if someone was playing a 'prank' at the school, which dates back to 1828
Click Here :g50:

oldfossil

Re: Is this PROOF that ghosts exist?

Post by oldfossil »

It just proves that kids love scamming their school teachers!!!

Old Git John
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
Main Detector: SIMPLEX

Post by Old Git John »

oldfossil wrote:It just proves that kids love scamming their school teachers!!!

I totally agree. Complete set up.
I used to have an issue regarding having an inferiority complex, I no longer have an issue with being inferior.

Old Git John

Post by Old Git John »

Euan wrote:Is this PROOF that ghosts exist? 19th century school's CCTV captures doors opening on their own, furniture rocking and a locker flying open
Mr Barry said he didn't know if someone was playing a 'prank' at the school, which dates back to 1828

Euan, what you asked was "Is this proof that ghosts exist".
What has been shown is a rigged video of polterghyst activity, in short ,angry spirits. The kind which cause harm, and aggression to those unfortunate enough to come across the phenomenon. Normally associated with a specific building or place, from which they do not, and cannot escape, leading to the chaos they cause.

On the other hand, had you just asked the question, "do ghosts exist", you would have gained probably more responses from folk who know that they actually do.

I had an experience many years ago, whilst courting my now ex-wife. I had never seen her grandmother, even though she had been mentioned. One evening I went into the rear courtyard, surrounded by a 6 foot high wall, where there was the outside toilet, where I was headed. The yard was unlit,
but, as I turned right to enter the loo, I saw a little old lady standing in one corner. She was clothed in a long black dress, a white apron, and wearing a white cotton looking bonnet. When I saw her I felt at ease, as she stood with her hands clasped in front of her apron, smiled and nodded. I done what I needed to do, and returned into the house.
I told Barb and her mum what had happened, and exactly what I had seen. Barb's mum told her to go fetch the photo album, which within a minute or two I was looking at. It had been opened to a certain page, when I turned it to view the next my eyes were immediately drawn to a picture of the lady I had seen, and I pointed to it saying, "That's her"
Barb's mum smiled and said, "Don't worry John, she was just letting you know she approves.
I never saw her again, but will for ever remember the lady who had passed on fifty odd years before I was lucky enough to met her.
YES ghosts do exist, and should never be feared.
I used to have an issue regarding having an inferiority complex, I no longer have an issue with being inferior.

Euan

Post by Euan »

Old Git John wrote:
Euan wrote:Is this PROOF that ghosts exist? 19th century school's CCTV captures doors opening on their own, furniture rocking and a locker flying open

What has been shown is a rigged video of polterghyst activity, in short ,angry spirits. The kind which cause harm, and aggression to those unfortunate enough to come across the phenomenon. Normally associated with a specific building or place, from which they do not, and cannot escape, leading to the chaos they cause.

On the other hand, had you just asked the question, "do ghosts exist", you would have gained probably more responses from folk who know that they actually do.

I had an experience many years ago, whilst courting my now ex-wife. I had never seen her grandmother, even though she had been mentioned. One evening I went into the rear courtyard, surrounded by a 6 foot high wall, where there was the outside toilet, where I was headed. The yard was unlit,
but, as I turned right to enter the loo, I saw a little old lady standing in one corner. She was clothed in a long black dress, a white apron, and wearing a white cotton looking bonnet. When I saw her I felt at ease, as she stood with her hands clasped in front of her apron, smiled and nodded. I done what I needed to do, and returned into the house.
I told Barb and her mum what had happened, and exactly what I had seen. Barb's mum told her to go fetch the photo album, which within a minute or two I was looking at. It had been opened to a certain page, when I turned it to view the next my eyes were immediately drawn to a picture of the lady I had seen, and I pointed to it saying, "That's her"
Barb's mum smiled and said, "Don't worry John, she was just letting you know she approves.
I never saw her again, but will for ever remember the lady who had passed on fifty odd years before I was lucky enough to met her.

WOW! :shock: :shock: :shock: I too have had experiences of the ghostly kind that would scare you severely. I don't Know what the spiritual process is after death, but there is definitely something else when you die, Just Another quicky! Believe it or don't believe it......... if you believe in the captured beings from space craft they always refer to our bodies as a shell. which once the shell is gone or broken, there is something spiritual inside? Only an idea. :g46:

Old Git John

Post by Old Git John »

I do believe in an after life, what it is, or how it works I have no idea, but, if there is a choice
I want to come back a either a gull or a pigeon. That way I will get the opportunity to crap
on those who done it to me in this life :g58: :hahaha:

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

Do ghosts exist ... might as well ask whether the big man is a pink flamingo... its all a total load of cods wallop...

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

Old Git John wrote:

One explanation would be the drink!!! :hahaha: :hahaha: :hahaha:

Old Git John

Post by Old Git John »

O.F. you did not have to read it, instead you decided to waste time replying to the thread. Make your mind up and just click on what interests you. Leave others to do the same.

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

Just trying to add some sanity!! I accept that its a crazy hobby ... but it doesnt follow that you have to be crazy to do it.
As said in a related post ... Much love xxxxx
Smiling isn't compulsory ... but it helps :) :) :)

coreservers
Technical Administrator and UKDN Supporter
Technical Administrator and UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: Equinox 800

Post by coreservers »

sorry oldfossil, but this a a huge forum and there are non detecting sections. all you have to do is select view new posts and look at hte ones you want. no-one is forcing you to read anything you dont want be it detecting related or not. if anything is in an incorrect section, we in admin or mods will move it. questioning peoples sanity is impolite and unecessary.
Minelab Equinox 800
How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a lightbulb? None, Bill Gates just makes darkness the industry standard

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

coreservers wrote:sorry oldfossil, but this a a huge forum and there are non detecting sections. all you have to do is select view new posts and look at hte ones you want. no-one is forcing you to read anything you dont want be it detecting related or not. if anything is in an incorrect section, we in admin or mods will move it. questioning peoples sanity is impolite and unecessary.
Okay ... I am totally happy to be proved wrong, and more than happy to believe ghosts exist (despite being a Master of Science I am more than happy to bow the greater and the wiser) .... I dont think that seriously questioning whether ghosts exist or not is in any way impolite, we are ALL entitled to an opinion ... even the crazy non-believers!!!
At the end of the day I guess its the portal that may need slight adjustment... so that chit-chat and "latest news" isnt given head line billing ... just a thought.

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

Background
Being brought up by semi-alcoholic parent's in the 60's we were bombarded with ghostly tales
1. the kid sitting at the bottom of the stairs
2. Books jumping off bookshelves
3. Mystery bikers turning up in the middle of the night
4. bedspreads being pulled off the bed
5. unexplained footsteps on the landing
faced with such a load of garbage from one's own parents is it any wonder that in my mind ghosts and garbage are synonymous! it wasn't a question of too many Ghosts ... more like too much Gin!!!!!

Old Git John

Post by Old Git John »

oldfossil wrote:Background
Being brought up by semi-alcoholic parent's in the 60's we were bombarded with ghostly tales
1. the kid sitting at the bottom of the stairs
2. Books jumping off bookshelves
3. Mystery bikers turning up in the middle of the night
4. bedspreads being pulled off the bed
5. unexplained footsteps on the landing
faced with such a load of garbage from one's own parents is it any wonder that in my mind ghosts and garbage are synonymous! it wasn't a question of too many Ghosts ... more like too much Gin!!!!!

What you describe above fits into a different area, that of poltergeists. Described in scientific terms as paranormal activity.

The many millions in our world who do believe in, what we generally refer to as ghosts, embrace folk from all walks of life. I most certainly do not believe that I am insane, and
actually related a true record of what occurred for me.

oldfossil

Post by oldfossil »

My money is on Steve Hawkins and Brian Cox ...
And dont forget that many more millions believe in Father Christmas, so if "belief" works for you, my advice is to go with it.
https://futurism.com/brian-cox-if-ghost ... em-by-now/
https://www.cnet.com/uk/news/religion-i ... -above-it/

Return to “LATEST NEWS”