Stonehenge may have been built using lard

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
lee greagsbey
Site Admin
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Deus, CTX, Excalibur
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Stonehenge may have been built using lard

Post by lee greagsbey »

"Stonehenge may have been built using lard"

The henge again... :g50:

https://m.phys.org/news/2019-07-stonehe ... -lard.html
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

lee greagsbey
Site Admin
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Re: Stonehenge may have been built using lard

Post by lee greagsbey »

And again... :g50:

"Stonehenge construction may have been aided by lots of pig fat"

https://www.upi.com/Science_News/2019/0 ... 563246916/
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

AXE HEAD
Main Detector: Makro Multi Kruzer

Post by AXE HEAD »

The weight of the stones that is mentioned is way out , the weight of the stones are about 25 Ton,s not 2 as mentioned . I do not think they will ever know just how the stones were moved from Wales. It is hardly manageable using today,s technology. The theory is about has near as the UFO alien one. The best brain,s have pondered over this for years ,and we are no nearer now than we ever was.

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

AXE HEAD wrote:The weight of the stones that is mentioned is way out , the weight of the stones are about 25 Ton,s not 2 as mentioned . I do not think they will ever know just how the stones were moved from Wales. It is hardly manageable using today,s technology. The theory is about has near as the UFO alien one. The best brain,s have pondered over this for years ,and we are no nearer now than we ever was.
I agree with you AH, 2 tonnes seems very low to me also but they do talk about recent experiments so maybe it's poorly written, and they are referring to the experimental stones? Like you say it's been pondered on for years and maybe it should remain one of the things we shouldn't ever know... :g43:
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

Return to “LATEST NEWS”