Walkers urged to help save historic footpaths

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
lee greagsbey
Site Admin
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Deus, CTX, Excalibur
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Walkers urged to help save historic footpaths

Post by lee greagsbey »

"Walkers urged to help save historic footpaths before 2026 deadline"

Interesting... :g43: :g50:

https://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyl ... tn_tw'Pyke notte thy nostrellys': 15th-century guide on children's manners digitised for first time
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

kev woodward
Site Admin
Main Detector: XP Deus 1

Re: Walkers urged to help save historic footpaths

Post by kev woodward »

Coincidently I had a chat about this last night to do some research for the woman who is passionate about getting the 'lost' footpaths in our parish registered. We have at least six to confirm the route as accurately as possible and there may be a couple more but they may be private green lanes that have been left to revert back to nature.
I have become comfortably numb

lee greagsbey
Site Admin
Main Detector: Deus, CTX, Excalibur
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Re: Walkers urged to help save historic footpaths

Post by lee greagsbey »

kev woodward wrote:Coincidently I had a chat about this last night to do some research for the woman who is passionate about getting the 'lost' footpaths in our parish registered. We have at least six to confirm the route as accurately as possible and there may be a couple more but they may be private green lanes that have been left to revert back to nature.
What a coincidence, how odd good luck with it Kev... a very worth while project... :g50:
There's one near me the locals call cow lane its turns out it was the centre of the medieval part of the village... :g50:
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

Return to “LATEST NEWS”