King Herods Tomb Found

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
petem
meble kuchenne warszawa

King Herods Tomb Found

Post by petem »

Archaeologists may have found King Herods tomb.

Thank's to Rob (mooseas) for the link.
Full story here

Linnet44

Post by Linnet44 »

well done pete
going to be an interesting site i can see

kev woodward
Site Admin
Main Detector: XP Deus 1

Post by kev woodward »

King of Judea 37BC - 4BC?? BC=before christ, so how come he ruled BC but tried to have Jesus killed shortly after birth? Or am I missing something obvious? :g64: :g43: :g9:
I have become comfortably numb

mark kent

Post by mark kent »

kev woodward wrote:King of Judea 37BC - 4BC?? BC=before christ, so how come he ruled BC but tried to have Jesus killed shortly after birth? Or am I missing something obvious? :g64: :g43: :g9:

jesus was born before year zero,its something to do with the way the origional religiouse historians counted back ,basicly one of the emporors had a name change half way through his rule and they forgot to add these years on there calculations to determine the year of his birth

it took the cult of jesus a long time to catch on basicly and the early roman church screwed the maths up with there plan to base all time on ad or bc.

kev woodward
Site Admin
Main Detector: XP Deus 1

Post by kev woodward »

There you go I knew it would be something obvious! Cheers Mark, great piece of info :g50:
I have become comfortably numb

petethedig
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: Minelab Etrac

Post by petethedig »

I think the calendar was changed at some point too, so that might account for a day missing somewhere! :lol:

mark kent

Post by mark kent »

petethedig wrote:I think the calendar was changed at some point too, so that might account for a day missing somewhere! :lol:
half of europe was changed 2-300 years ago and there was hell up has people wanted these lost days back,think it was gregorian calander.

i think the number of days lost was around 12.

petem

Post by petem »

mark kent

Post by mark kent »

interesting read,but i always thought of time has being based on the year of christs presumed birth.

Return to “LATEST NEWS”