Fury Over Stonehenge Funding

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
petem
meble kuchenne warszawa

Fury Over Stonehenge Funding

Post by petem »

Money going to fund the Olypics says Robert Key MP.

Our Tony gets a mention too :lol:

Story Here

petethedig
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: Minelab Etrac

Post by petethedig »

I suggest we bury TR and let the traffic enter via his gob and depart via his nether regions, cause that's what he talks out of!
I think the monument's infrastructure is crap to, but the roads have been there almost as long as the monument so I can't see the rush. It's not like it's about to fall down......cause most of it already has :lol:

petem

Post by petem »

Bit of pointing & a lick of paint, good as new :lol:

Ghost
UKDN Valued Member

Post by Ghost »

i could post about my thoughts on Stonehenge, but i wont coz most people like rocks for some bizarre reason.
:D
If u believe.,look 2 the dawn and u will know that i'm watching and waiting for the time when we'll always b together...There can be only one..IXOYE

Tracker

Post by Tracker »

1/2 a million quid on the new Olympic Logo, the country is going daft.

Steve-B

Post by Steve-B »

It is riduculous, if the country cant afford it without taking money from other areas already strapped for cash then it shouldnt do it at all.

mark kent

Post by mark kent »

Ghost wrote:i could post about my thoughts on Stonehenge, but i wont coz most people like rocks for some bizarre reason.
:D
i think the same about the olympics has you think about the stones,its just labour blowing a few billion yet again.

yet again all the cash pours into londinistan from around the country,im baffled why the millenium dome isnt made into a mosque in all honesty it could be filled many times over has a big car park and at least put to good use.

Rayredditch

Post by Rayredditch »

im baffled why the millenium dome isnt made into a mosque
I thought that´s what it was !!

mark kent

Post by mark kent »

rayredditch wrote:
im baffled why the millenium dome isnt made into a mosque
I thought that´s what it was !!
nar resembles a white elephant after a few beers.

Leadlumps

Post by Leadlumps »

So what maintenance is there at stonehenge?

Grass & rocks ,,rocks & grass,,rocks & grass,,grass & rocks,,sheep for grass,,whats for rocks,,Paint ?

The Eden project has just aquired a scul-P-ter http://www.edenproject.com/2825.html One million for a pile of .. Image

''Hopefully the result of this collaboration will unite concept and form, object and structure, art and architecture in a unique and cohesive whole.''

BuLLLLLLLLL Sh*t !!!!

'The Seed' this is like Soooooo amazing for the art world man,it touches the inner thigh of the Cornish soul,,,Man :roll:

Rayredditch

Post by Rayredditch »

What a load of Boll**ks, if they wanted seed I´de have sent them a couple of packets for nothing
Last edited by Rayredditch on Tue Jun 05, 2007 2:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

m300572

Post by m300572 »

So what maintenance is there at stonehenge?
Got to keep the lavvy clean - Stonehenge is a critical wee stop for busloads of tourists travelling on the day trip from London - Bath! :g43:

Steve-B

Post by Steve-B »

Oh, so Stonehenge wasnt a temple or a place for astrology it was a neolithic urinal... nice to see it still being used for its intended purpose. :lol:

m300572

Post by m300572 »

Its as good an explanation as any................blokes on the outside against the stones and ladies on the inside with a little privacy afforded by the big uprights. :shock:

Return to “LATEST NEWS”