meble kuchenne warszawa

Buttons of UK Railways

Post by Corinne Mills »

Linnet44

Post by Linnet44 »

perfect again corinne

Dr.Syn

Post by Dr.Syn »

Thanks Corinnne, this set will come in handy for ref.
We're born naked, cold, wet & hungry, then things get worse!
XS with Silver Sabre now backup.

Acanthus

Post by Acanthus »

Thankyou so much have just found out one of my buttons is a london tilbury southend railways button I think it must date to around late 19th -20th century that would tie in with my threepences

Corinne Mills

Post by Corinne Mills »

glad its of use!

ceasar

Post by ceasar »

WARNING WARNING WARNING WARNING

Corinne, downloaded this ok, there is a link on there to download the latest PDF file, I clicked on this to upgrade to this later version, about a third of the way thru my virus checker went mad and said the download contained a trojan, , 3 letters, RJG or somesuch abbreviation, there is a pause button on the download, it did not work, I had to pull the battery out of my laptop to stop the download. I have deleted the program on buttons although there is probably nothing wrong with it, the problem would seem to be with the attached link with the button program to DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PDF VERSION. I have also done a system restore just in case.

I am not a computer expert so can only say what happened to me but until someone brighter than me (about half the known world) can check this I would advise everyone NOT TO USE THE ATTACHED LINK TO DOWNLOAD THE LATEST PDF FORMAT.

Corinne Mills

Post by Corinne Mills »

where is the attached link to download the latest pdf file? what version of pdf are you using?

ceasar

Post by ceasar »

The actual button download is in a pdf format (please correct me if I have mis-understood), on the download there is a (blue) link to click on to download the latest version (8.01 or something) of PDF reader, I did this, it was whilst this was downloading I got the Trojan warning.
1000+ Finds Recorded on P.A.S

Acanthus

Post by Acanthus »

Phew Luckily I declined the download

ceasar

Post by ceasar »

I currently have adobe reader 7.0. I hope I have not got this wrong, humble apologies if I have, first time I have ever had a live trojan warning.

MacAfee.
1000+ Finds Recorded on P.A.S

Corinne Mills

Post by Corinne Mills »

ceasar wrote:The actual button download is in a pdf format (please correct me if I have mis-understood), on the download there is a (blue) link to click on to download the latest version (8.01 or something) of PDF reader, I did this, it was whilst this was downloading I got the Trojan warning.
is this a pop up which appears to download the latest version? theres nothing on the actual pdf?

ceasar

Post by ceasar »

Corinne, I cant rightly answer, I have just reopened the buttons program but without downloading it and cannot see a further download link on it, it happened earlier when I actually downloaded it, opened the program and then used the link, the only way I could definitively answer you is to download and save the program and check for the pdf download link again, for obvious reasons I do not want to do that.

There must be someone else reading this who has downloaded the program who could look on there to see if there is a link to download the latest pdf version, it had actually put a shortcut link onto my screen.

Corinne Mills

Post by Corinne Mills »

Thanks - have done full virus check on the laptop - nothing at all!

Very strange - if anyone else has had this can they please advise me the exact details of the trojan

Corinne Mills

Post by Corinne Mills »

going to try it on my pc now........

Corinne Mills

Post by Corinne Mills »

Caesar - have replicated what you did on my pc

pop up appears as attached
Attachments
popup.jpg

Return to “Buttons”