Detector Collector

Macca
meble kuchenne warszawa

Detector Collector

Post by Macca »

Hello, I saw that my site had been mentioned but I wanted to let you know that its coming on a bit now and should be finished next week. Treasure Hunting have it in their news section out later this week so I wanted to make sure that everyone knows its nearly finished but not quite.

Basically the site shows the names and prices of all detectors I could find between 1978 and 2005. I have been logging the second hand prices for some time now and am adding them in so that we can all get a general idea of how much older detectors go for and how much they may be worth.

I have also added some useful links and am working on listing the best places to find cheap kit such as outdoor gear

I sell a few second hand magazines on the site to fund it as its independent and non-commercial and basically its my own little labour of love so don't be too harsh on it.

If anyone wants to provide feedback or let me know what you would like adding then let me know. And if you spot any spelling mistakes let me know. It would be great if I could display a few finds too to inspire people so if you have any photos to send.....

I hope you find it useful anyway

http://www.detectorcollector.com

cheers
Ian

Return to “Detectors & Tips”