moulin
meble kuchenne warszawa

Re: Weight coin

Post by moulin »

for my part it was similar in Englishman I reassure you

MRTWO

Re: Weight coin

Post by MRTWO »

[quote="commando] ....If I remember correctly you have not long returned from France yourself n'est ce pas? [/quote]

An excellent memory you have Monsieur :shock:

2 or 3 years back we very nearly bought a house in Normandy.had numerous visits and viewed quite a few lovely places with a few acres and all the rural charm you could wish for at the sort of price you could pay for 1 bedroom flat around here .Family ties and responsibilities eventually put the mockers on that dream. :g48: Did pick up a little bit of French around that time .I worked in Paris (la Defense ) for a while . Helped with the language skills a bit. But my big problem was I also worked in Amsterdam . When trying to speak to the natives my brain would send a message to my mouth saying 'speak foreign language'. dank je goes down about as well in Paris as Merci beaucoup in Amsterdam :) I just ended up looking like a strange confused Englishman .....which is about right :g56:

I reckon the admin guys ought to create a post for you on the forum as 'English - French Advisor' :g62:

Tony :beer

Return to “Weights”