Weight coin

moulin
meble kuchenne warszawa

Weight coin

Post by moulin »

Good morning to all, it is one instant since it trotted me in the head: create a blog on monetary weights. Opened to all, (and to not commercial purpose) he would allow everyone he will identify sound or his own weights. I have just begun and it is of the work!!!
I begin with weights Frenchman, and foreign weights, then can be city weights
http://poidsmonetaires.over-blog.com/ar ... 92562.html
Excuse me for my English langage...

moulin

Re: Weight coin

Post by moulin »

Any answer today can be have me made something that was not needed in that case I am sorry. :g48:

Donnydave
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by Donnydave »

Your English is better than my French which is virtually non existant, but I am sorry I can not understand, or the link, it would have to be in English :g58: I have problems following some of the English posts and its their language :g42:

MRTWO

Post by MRTWO »

Merci Moulin ,c'est très intéressant :g50:

French is a problem for me too Dave ....even my English comes out like Dutch sometimes :g58:

I think Moulin is just letting everyone know about his coin weight sight (on that link).
He's starting with French coin weights and going to include English and other foreign weights on his site later.

The homepage of the site...." Passionné de poids monétaires, je vous souhaite la bienvenue sur mon blog.
N'hésitez pas à laisser des commentaires, merci. .." means he is excited by coin weights and wishes visitors welcome to his blog. Don't hesitate to leave comments.thanks."

I think Moulin's next post ..."Any answer today can be have me made something that was not needed in that case I am sorry"

he is saying because no-one commented on his site today (yesterday) maybe has has created something taht is not needed(not of interest).

Anyone on the forum able to reply in fluent French :g46:

Tony :beer

Mal Asterley
UKDN Valued Supporter and Word Magazine Contributor
Main Detector: Arado 120B

Post by Mal Asterley »

moulin wrote:Any answer today can be have me made something that was not needed in that case I am sorry. :g48:

Allo Allo Moulin , did you know that my local late shop has a special offer on this week with white cheese with added cranberries , ok it is a little bit on the sweet side but they also have a brilliant Australian white to compliment it ! .

Mal .
Some Men were born great , some Men worked to be great , with me it was just natural !!

Cscope cs4pi. Fuji FinePix S2750HD . Fuji Finepix JX 530 Nikon coolpix ,Nikon D3000

moulin

Post by moulin »

desolate that it is taken for an advertising link, but it was in no way case, my site is completely free, no pub, nothing I simply touch share a passion with you that is for me monetary weights.

commando
UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: Laser Powermax 11

Post by commando »

Merci pour votre lien vers votre site, je suis sûr que certains des members ici se trouve utile.Il y a été un peu de confusion à cause de la barrière de la langue, mais gardez votre visite ici à UKDN et peut-être nous montrer quelques-unes des choses que vous trouverez en France. :g58:

Translated(Thank you for your link to your website, I am sure some members here will find it helpfull.There has been a little confusion due to the language barrier but keep visiting us here at UKDN and perhaps show us some of the things that you find in France. )
Possibly the odd mistake in the French but it should get the point across.

Mal Asterley

Post by Mal Asterley »

I wish I had been able to say that :g38: :g38: .

Mal .
Some Men were born great , some Men worked to be great , with me it was just natural !!

Cscope cs4pi. Fuji FinePix S2750HD . Fuji Finepix JX 530 Nikon coolpix ,Nikon D3000

commando
UKDN Supporter

Post by commando »

Mal Asterley wrote:I wish I had been able to say that :g38: :g38: .

Mal .
De rien, monsieur. :g50:

Mal Asterley

Post by Mal Asterley »

Hi Commando , its strange isnt it ! , I have never been able to get my head around the french language and yet I can understand a Scouser when hes talking fast .

Mal .

commando
UKDN Supporter

Post by commando »

Mal Asterley wrote:Hi Commando , its strange isnt it ! , I have never been able to get my head around the french language and yet I can understand a Scouser when hes talking fast .

Mal .
Well your'e one up on me.In training in the Royal Marines by default we had guys in the squad from all corners of the British Isles; for me Jordies and Scousers were totally incomprehensible closely followed by a broad Scottish accent.Funny thing was after being together for about 6/7 weeks all accents seem to even out a bit and everyone could then understand each other.Then we'd all go on two weeks leave and back would come all the colloquial accents and the confusion.

MRTWO

Post by MRTWO »

Merci de votre aide Commando... :g62: :g50:

Interesting point about the melting pot of accents you get when a group of people are put together. Also, how people unintentionally vocally mimic the person they're talking to. There's an annoying woman on TV here who does one of the many auction 'flogi t' type programmes . When talking to normal people she has a strong Gor Blimey South Essex accent. As soon as anyone posh appears on te prog she switches to a Queen's English posh voice . A bit like the 'telephone voice ' people used in the old days.

Thanks again for maintaining the entente cordiale :beer

commando
UKDN Supporter

Post by commando »

MRTWO wrote:Merci de votre aide Commando... :g62: :g50:

Interesting point about the melting pot of accents you get when a group of people are put together. Also, how people unintentionally vocally mimic the person they're talking to. There's an annoying woman on TV here who does one of the many auction 'flogi t' type programmes . When talking to normal people she has a strong Gor Blimey South Essex accent. As soon as anyone posh appears on te prog she switches to a Queen's English posh voice . A bit like the 'telephone voice ' people used in the old days.

Thanks again for maintaining the entente cordiale :beer
My pleasure, the poor guy was only trying to help and I for one love to see the things that come up in Europe, I shall miss Rayredditch's input from Germany.If I remember correctly you have not long returned from France yourself n'est ce pas?

Donnydave
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by Donnydave »

Thanks Commando it is great some one is fluent in French I did it at school and struggled and I was one of the top marks in class, but thats 45 years ago :g43: I think you have to live with it to learn it fluently :g50: I feel sorry for the guy trying to comunicate with us thick lot :g42:

commando
UKDN Supporter

Post by commando »

Donnydave wrote:Thanks Commando it is great some one is fluent in French I did it at school and struggled and I was one of the top marks in class, but thats 45 years ago :g43: I think you have to live with it to learn it fluently :g50: I feel sorry for the guy trying to communicate with us thick lot :g42:
You're dead right there; its a control thing for me (not that I'm a control freak, perish the thought!) For me not being able to communicate with those around me would send me even further around the bend than I am now! My French had to come back from a similar era to yours also and I was crap at it at school :g64:

Return to “Weights”