0%

Total votes: 16777300

Steve-B
meble kuchenne warszawa

Post by Steve-B »

jeez mate what the freaking hell do you lot make your condoms from??? :shock:

Steve-B

Post by Steve-B »

seriously Toddy, as that is the nature of things up there, why dont you state the case for Scottish detectorists to be represented in the Liaison section, this issue can be addressed properly and effectively.

Post by Guest »

Badger has a slightly Scottish slant on this too. :D

I believe the idea of the Liaison team is not so much to speak for you as to keep on top of the thinking, make sure all parties are involved and keep track. Think of them as a group of secretaries if you like. You still have to voice your opinion for them to know what it is.

Post by Guest »

Hi mate

We are currently in discussion with the NCMD Steve to have two reps for Scotland. I have put forward my interest in being a candidate for one of those positions. If I am successful I will gladly represent the Scottish detectorists in the Liaison section (if invited). I will also be meeting Badger this month at the SARG club so hopefully we can look forward to building on the good relationship we already have with archaeologists through our clubs in Scotland.

Post by Guest »

Detecnicks wrote:In all fairness Steve, everyone on the forum has the right or the ability to speak, unless they are illiterate...you simply cannot make a statement on behalf of people who have not voiced an opinion either way, as the very same could easily be said of those with opposing view pionts to yourself.

If you want some sort of indication of what people are thinking, then simply check out the voting at the top of the page, it doesnt quite reflect what you think the majority of peoples opinions are..

Speak for yourself Steve and let everyone else speak for themselves, and those that choose not too...well you only have an opinion if you express it.
Sorry I was late answering Steve,

I take on board your statement on behalf of "people who have not voiced an opinion ". I wish they bloody would mate. :)
The poll above is irrelevant to my point , I have no argument with working/talking with archeologists, as you know, only with the way it has been implemented here.

Post by Guest »

I put this post up as a comparison to the poll Badger had run on his own site with the same questions. (see my first post on this thread). He had 198 votes, I don't think that covers all field archaeologists either, it's just a rough picture.

Steve-B

Post by Steve-B »

I believe the idea of the Liaison team is not so much to speak for you as to keep on top of the thinking, make sure all parties are involved and keep track. Think of them as a group of secretaries if you like. You still have to voice your opinion for them to know what it is.
Good description Amo.

Toddy good luck with th NCMD positions, not that its my choice, but with a rep from the NCMD already present, perhaps it would make sense to have and independant Scottish detectorist represented in the liaison section.

Post by Guest »

I would certainly vote for that!

Steve-B

Post by Steve-B »

Personally I suggest we start a breeding program...select some fit archie birds, preferably without beards and take it form there.

In 20 years times we would have a new commmunity of sprogs with no hang ups on either trains of thought....

yeah I know I bet you are all thinking, now why didnt I think of that :lol: :wink:

P.S. I will selflessly offer up myself up in the service of my hobby...

petethedig
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: Minelab Etrac

Post by petethedig »

A secretary eh!??? I'm gonna have to re-think this one.

Now lets see!? I'll need some high heel's, a handbag some makeup and a[fade]pair of knickers and a bra and Rufus[/fade]

jeb

Post by jeb »

HI every one ! see i can be nice too!. it was me that called you a dove Petethedig, as i did with the others . I listen to all these posts ,(Or should i say read) and my conclusion is my opinion Pete on hearing the way you and Rufus ,Saablady (Anyone else?) come across . I have deduced that you `appear` to be Dove like I certainly do not mean this as an offensive remark on any of your behalf.As it is commonly used in the American senate . So my meaning for using it is that if you all ARE Doves then we really ought to have a couple of hawks for a good balanced measure. I probably would describe myself as a hawk, but i feel i would be TOO hawkish for anybody`s good.
I have been told by my own other half that i only see things in black and white so i suppose thats that.(Better than Rose tinted Eh!!)
So pete don`t be offended please ,and yes i have NO problem with any of you doing the job you`ve been picked to do, YET. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve-B

Post by Steve-B »

anyone get the feeling that Petes getting a little too in to the secretary thing.....he's no dove he's a bleeding tranny :lol:

Post by Guest »

Come on Pete , show your commitment to the task....post a piccy of u in your sussies :lol: :lol: :lol:

petethedig
Main Detector: Minelab Etrac

Post by petethedig »

Hang on a mo, I'm fixing mey hair! Bikini line actually! :wink:

Post by Guest »

Way too much information there :lol:

Return to “ARCHIVE MATERIAL”