apologies ..this is the REAL advert

This section is for selling or requesting (wanted) book's & publication's that are detecting, historical or archaeologically related. Please limit yourself to no more than 10 books or publications at any one time. This section is for the exclusive use of UKDN Members and associated Dealers. Abuse of this section will result in restrictions being enforced by UKDN.

Moderator: petethedig

noidea0
meble kuchenne warszawa

apologies ..this is the REAL advert

Post by noidea0 »

[
20141114_120952.jpg
20141114_120952.jpg (101.1 KiB) Viewed 4029 times
Apologies put the wrong photo up with the advert this is the updated one..unfortunately I cant get rid of the previous advert ..been going through my history and metal detecting books and have got the following for sale....all the books in the photo are the actual ones for sale...The 2014 Treasure hunting mags are all once read..Sept Oct Nov Dec...
all books in excellent condition..I pride myself in taking care of them!!
exceptions...Seabys 23rd edition 1988 fair cond, Stenton Anglo Saxon England..tear to dust sheet

selling as a job lot...the seabys coins and tokens of Scotland is a first edition

£100 the lot...pick up if poss...p and p NOT included..so grab a bargain..can also be contacted by text only on 07986168378

Return to “Book's & Publication's For Sale and Wanted”