OPEN CS Dig Sat 16th Dec

Here you will find details of digs submitted to us that are
being organised by and for members of metal detecting clubs.
GillEvans
meble kuchenne warszawa

OPEN CS Dig Sat 16th Dec

Post by GillEvans »

Due to three members of the family being in hospital at various times over the next 10 days are Xmas Dig has been postponed until after Christmas but hopefully before New Year if all goes to plan.

We have a large 80 acre block of arable land along with a second small 10 acre field to search this weekend in Cambs.

The land has all been deep ploughed and disced, and is now drilled rolled with crop coming through, the land has been very productive recently, but has only had small numbers across it.

If you are interested in coming along then please email me at centralsearchers@ntlworld.com for full details.

Please be patient I will return your emails but our daughter is having a major operation in hospital in Oxford on Thursday so I will only be home to reply to your emails in the morning and later evenings.

Hope to see some of you there

If you check out our website you will see some of the finds found at our last visit http://www.centralsearchers.co.uk/dig_news.html

Gill

PS Just a reminder that if you are a FID member your membership runs out on the 31st Dec 2017 you can renew at www.fid.org.uk

Old Git John
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
Main Detector: SIMPLEX

Re: OPEN CS Dig Sat 16th Dec

Post by Old Git John »

Good hunting to all who attend.
I used to have an issue regarding having an inferiority complex, I no longer have an issue with being inferior.

Return to “Club Digs”