Detecting Partner Wanted

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
quattro man
Registered User + UKDN Magazine Contributer
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: CTX3030

Re: Detecting Partner Wanted

Post by quattro man »

oh dear ....its a shame some people have to be rude to a new comer .....what I will say is his offer was genuine ...it has been taken up by a close friend of mine ...they have met ...he has seen the fields and they are going detecting together ....just a reminder to some of you ............never judge a book by its cover
T2 Limited Edition User

Big Andy

Post by Big Andy »

quattro man wrote:oh dear ....its a shame some people have to be rude to a new comer .....what I will say is his offer was genuine ...it has been taken up by a close friend of mine ...they have met ...he has seen the fields and they are going detecting together ....just a reminder to some of you ............never judge a book by its cover
In my eyes forum member's where rightly dubious as offers like this are very, very rare. The attitude of the op reminded me of my two year old when he can not have his own way. Respect needs to be earned and not with ludicrous offers of gold.

jcmaloney
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by jcmaloney »

jcmaloney wrote:What makes you think there are "deep hammered gold" there? Maybe they are not deep just not there.............

Says the man with a GPX5000....... but its a long drive.

Who was rude ?? :g45:

The definition of childish is running off to other forums selectively copying & pasting comments from here.

You just can`t help some folk!!

allan75
UKDN Supporter

Post by allan75 »

:tears: bless him. well were ok. are nt we lads and lasses.

barton

Post by barton »

fabled77 wrote:
roy wrote:
fabled77 wrote:Well i am very surprised with these responses on UK Detector Net.First it has been hinted i have to watch out for criminals on this forum finding my fields and illegaly trespassing then it is suggested i have a hidden agendar for wanting a detecting partner and nothing in return.I have put the same comments on British Metal Detecting.co.uk and have had nothing but support and positive comments in return and i have aready found a genuin detecting person like myself who is coming to visit me on Satarday.I think i will be leaving this forum now this has not been a nice first time experience.

Don't forget to close the door on the way out :g14:
What a immature comment from a grown adult how sad.I have copied this comment and will paste it on the other Metal Detecting Forum sites i have joined to show them what kind of responses they can expect from UKDN.Well done my freind you are a great advert for this site the administration team will be so proud of you.
Unfortunately this site has lots of immature and sarcastic folk on it but it also has some very helpful folk as well its worth staying for the knowledge

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”