detecting partner

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
willma1
meble kuchenne warszawa

detecting partner

Post by willma1 »

Hi there just wanting a detecting partner who i could go detecting with, iam willing to travel any where but my only problem is i dont drive. so i would be very happy to pay for the travel. Iam from the north east of england sunderland tyne and wear. Iam not one of these people who just drop people init. As i said in another topic iam will to learn more on my hobbie and would be respectful of all the detectoriests who would pass on what they no as well. I am trying to find land also which would be good to share with a new partner in return thanks :g25:

Hawkstone
Main Detector: T2

Re: detecting partner

Post by Hawkstone »

Hi willma. There's quite a few lads n lasses round your area. Check out your local club, http://www.nemd.co.uk/ there's bound to be someone close by who'd be happy to have you with em. Welcome to the forum.
:g50:
''Gee my life's a funny thing, am i still too young ?''

omegamike
Main Detector: Minelab GPX4800

Post by omegamike »

A club is probably your best bet, especially if your new to the hobby. Unfortunately it's usually dead-mans-shoes and a long waiting list. There is, however, an open club called Central Searchers http://www.centralsearchers.co.uk/ it may mean a bit of traveling though (just noticed you don't drive). Members of forums usually keep their hard earned land under their caps and very rarely (if at all) invite guests, and then only if they are familiar with them. So you will be the exception if anyone gives you an invite, but fingers crossed anyway :g46:
Swing till you drop...... if in doubt - DIG IT!!

willma1

Post by willma1 »

thanks mate iam just waiting for 2 farms to get permission gotta phone back tea time to get the out come fingers crossed i thought there would have been a club in sunderland i will have a look at that club i think ive sent them an email +1 mate

willma1

Post by willma1 »

Just got 2 farms to detect on, have to wait till the land drys up farmer says the land is to wet at moment but more than welcome to detect

Obby
UKDN Supporter - Gold
UKDN Supporter - Gold
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by Obby »

Result - good luck

:g9:

willma1

Post by willma1 »

thanks m8y just got another one can go detecting stright away on this farm had a bit trouble with finding it but i know where it is now ccccccarnt wait

Donnydave
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter

Post by Donnydave »

willma1 wrote:thanks m8y just got another one can go detecting stright away on this farm had a bit trouble with finding it but i know where it is now ccccccarnt wait
Good luck with your transport :g50: if you was closer I would have picked you up :g58: but just checked on google earth its 127 miles from mine :shock:

omegamike
Main Detector: Minelab GPX4800

Post by omegamike »

:g38: :g50:
Swing till you drop...... if in doubt - DIG IT!!

willma1

Post by willma1 »

Thanks for that donnydave, just on sorting arrangements out with a lad from other side of newcastle carnt wait to get going +1 mate :g25:

Donnydave

Post by Donnydave »

willma1 wrote:Thanks for that donnydave, just on sorting arrangements out with a lad from other side of newcastle carnt wait to get going +1 mate :g25:
Good luck and post your finds :g58: :g50:

willma1

Post by willma1 »

found something yesterday will upload some pics ai a few hours

chideockpaul
Main Detector: tesoro bandido

Post by chideockpaul »

great well done ! look forward to seing the find
Quintus Plinius Purpurio

If in doubt....dig it out!