Clubs near stockport

A place for the newcomer to find useful information thus
helping them to make a good start in the hobby. Beginners can ask questions
and get replies from more experienced members.
Jon Smiler
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Equinox 800

Clubs near stockport

Post by Jon Smiler »

Does anyone know if there are clubs in the Stockport area. I've looked online and can't seem to find and and wondered if there was any that don't have a website or are not on any lists online.
Also I came across a web page a while back that says you can join the club for a fee and they arrange all the digs. I think it's called Cheshire metal detecting. Is there anyone here who is a member and if you know if it's worth joining and if they were taking on new members.

THE-DETECTORIST
Main Detector: Tesoro Tejon

Re: Clubs near stockport

Post by THE-DETECTORIST »

Hi and yes there is a Stockport metal detecting club. I was a member a while back along with my father, but we have been out of that club for a few years now.
I am actually looking at the possibility of starting a local club myself. I live in Ashton and am getting bored of clubs with a 'CLICK' of close friends wink wink.

Jon Smiler
Main Detector: Equinox 800

Post by Jon Smiler »

Thanks for that info. I'd be up for becoming a member if you get one going. Couldn't find a trace of a club in Stockport though. Maybe it's closed now.

davethepaint

Post by davethepaint »

Stockport MDC meets at the Midway pub on Newbridge lane. Portwood. They meet on Tuesday night's. Think its 3rd one in the month they will tell you in the Midway if you ask. Hope this helps.

Return to “BEGINNERS' SECTION”