nikon gone

coenwolf
Registered User + UKDN Magazine Contributer
meble kuchenne warszawa

nikon gone

Post by coenwolf »

ah well ,after a few weeks with the nikon and large sigma lens i finally decided it wasn't the camera for me ,so it went on e/bay last night and sold immediately ,still got that big lens though if anyones interested ,gone back to my old canon 40d it has its faults but i just prefer the speed of use over the nikon bought myself a 400mm canon L lens last night though so that should improve things a bit ,and will hopefully get a decent macro lens soon ,it made sense really as i can now share equipment with my lad as we are always out together.pics will follow when everything arrives
FLICKR link to view my photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/31671466@N07/

blankreverse
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze

Re: nikon gone

Post by blankreverse »

If it's a prime Canon EF 400mm f5.6 L USM Lens, the one with a built in hood. :g62: Then its a very good lense as a mate has been using one for a few years with great results :g58: I myself use the 100-400mm lense and love it. :g37:

Well i also have the Canon EF-S 60mm f2.8 USM Macro Lens. Which is a stunning lense to use. My mate has the next one up the 100mm, which is just as good. But sometimes is a bit too powerfull for certain work, with having to stand too far away.
Deus
Goldmax P including coils of: 11", 18"x15" & the 10"x5" eliptical
Adventis 2 including the 11" & 14"x12" coils
Laser B1
Bandido II umax
Tejon Pro

coenwolf
Registered User + UKDN Magazine Contributer

Re: nikon gone

Post by coenwolf »

yep thats the one ,had to do the usual bribery bit to my old girl ,but she's not complained at all :g43: must have been enough of a bribe .just bought a little sigma 18-300 dg macro at a really good price as well ,i'll have a look at the 60mm macro later
FLICKR link to view my photos http://www.flickr.com/photos/31671466@N07/

Return to “Finds Photography Hints”