Amateur archaeologist believes he’s traced the Holy Grail to a ‘secret crypt’ under a river in Hounslow

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
lee greagsbey
Site Admin
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Deus, CTX, Excalibur
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Amateur archaeologist believes he’s traced the Holy Grail to a ‘secret crypt’ under a river in Hounslow

Post by lee greagsbey »

"Amateur archaeologist believes he’s traced the Holy Grail to a ‘secret crypt’ under a river in Hounslow"

... :g43:

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/13519585/ ... -hounslow/
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

lee greagsbey
Site Admin
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Re: Amateur archaeologist believes he’s traced the Holy Grail to a ‘secret crypt’ under a river in Hounslow

Post by lee greagsbey »

And again...

"Is the Holy Grail in HOUNSLOW? Amateur archaeologist is convinced relic was hidden by Knights Templar in secret crypt under river in London as he prepares to survey spot"

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/articl ... ondon.html
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

ageezer
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
Main Detector: deus /nokta pointer

Re: Amateur archaeologist believes he’s traced the Holy Grail to a ‘secret crypt’ under a river in Hounslow

Post by ageezer »

theres a legend about it being kept at the nearby syon abbey which is no longer there as henry 8 had a go at it

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

I had a mate who worked in the gardens at Syon park he left as he was getting the occasional pot shots taken at him with a crossbow while grass cutting on a ride on lawnmower... :shock: :g58: :g44:
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

ageezer
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze

Post by ageezer »

if there was a holy grail there henry would have nabbed it for himself and would be on a royal inventory somewhere

muddy
UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by muddy »

lee greagsbey wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:02 pm I had a mate who worked in the gardens at Syon park he left as he was getting the occasional pot shots taken at him with a crossbow while grass cutting on a ride on lawnmower... :shock: :g58: :g44:
I told the wife I was going to give up lawn mowing as it was too dangerous. She wasn’t happy. :g45: :g42:

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

muddy wrote: Mon Dec 28, 2020 10:08 am
lee greagsbey wrote: Sat Dec 26, 2020 9:02 pm I had a mate who worked in the gardens at Syon park he left as he was getting the occasional pot shots taken at him with a crossbow while grass cutting on a ride on lawnmower... :shock: :g58: :g44:
I told the wife I was going to give up lawn mowing as it was too dangerous. She wasn’t happy. :g45: :g42:
I don't blame you muddy... my buddy now runs the arboricultural department at RHS Wisley gardens, no crossbows there thankfully!
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

ageezer
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze

Post by ageezer »

i have dug that river in the past and nothing but bricks and rubble .i was there first matey ,,theres potential at the thames end but you can get cut off by the tide as it comes in fast ..waders are needed so you can get out in 1 piece

Return to “LATEST NEWS”