Drug laced cake apparently sneaked onto a rally

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
lee greagsbey
Site Admin
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Deus, CTX, Excalibur
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Drug laced cake apparently sneaked onto a rally

Post by lee greagsbey »

Please read as a warning to all who attend rallys... there are reports on a few Facebook groups that at a rally this weekend, i don't know which one... "Drug laced cake apparently sneaked onto a rally yesterday."

"80 year old hospitalised apparently and a couple of others too.."

Whats wrong with people, unbelievable... :g44: :g51:

I've added a link to the UKDN Facebook group...

Edited title from LSD laced to Drug laced
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

the-roman
Site Admin
Main Detector: XP Deus II

Re: LSD laced cake apparently sneaked onto a rally

Post by the-roman »

I've read quite a bit on this story and I think it's absolutely disgusting. I am by no means a prude and people are free to do what they want, but to spike peoples food, or whatever, is just not right or fair. your forcing others to take something which could cause potential harm due to bad hearts, allergies or whatever. the person or people need to be named and shamed and prosecuted. personally I don't think there is any place for weed, green, hash or whatever, on any detecting rally as it could send the wrong message to the landowner. just my opinion of course guys and you are free to have yours and have a dig at me if you think i'm wrong or out of order. no offence will be taken on my behalf :g50:
XP Deus II - NCMD member.

lee greagsbey
Site Admin
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Post by lee greagsbey »

the-roman wrote:I've read quite a bit on this story and I think it's absolutely disgusting. I am by no means a prude and people are free to do what they want, but to spike peoples food, or whatever, is just not right or fair. your forcing others to take something which could cause potential harm due to bad hearts, allergies or whatever. the person or people need to be named and shamed and prosecuted. personally I don't think there is any place for weed, green, hash or whatever, on any detecting rally as it could send the wrong message to the landowner. just my opinion of course guys and you are free to have yours and have a dig at me if you think i'm wrong or out of order. no offence will be taken on my behalf :g50:
I am totally with you Roman... i am shocked that some low life would do this at a detecting rally... :g44: it is utterly disgusting and a very cruel thing to do.
And from the comments and feeback I've seen we are not alone in our thoughts. I posted it here because i think people should be aware as something as innocent as a slice of cake and a cup of tea at a metal detecting rally could lead to this! I hope they are found and prosecuted to the full extent of the law, i would go further but thats just me... :g43:
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

Ghost
UKDN Valued Member

Post by Ghost »

Terrible
If u believe.,look 2 the dawn and u will know that i'm watching and waiting for the time when we'll always b together...There can be only one..IXOYE

dig-it-pete
Finds Advisor & Moderator
Main Detector: Manticore

Post by dig-it-pete »

It just beggars believe guys :g51:
Minelab Manticore

IronRon
UKDN Silver Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Silver Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by IronRon »

Theirs some sick people out their.Disgusting , :g44:

ageezer
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
Main Detector: deus /nokta pointer

Post by ageezer »

i heard craig was in hospital

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

ageezer wrote:i heard craig was in hospital
Sorry to ask who is Craig?
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

Donnydave
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by Donnydave »

lee greagsbey wrote:
ageezer wrote:i heard craig was in hospital
Sorry to ask who is Craig?
Craig Alison owner of Crawfords detectors in Scunthorpe. This was at my clubs CTTS weekend rally, which I did not attend, but 20 people ended up in hospital with 7 ambulances attending. I agree with the sentiments aired above, I might add I know the person involved and she is not my flavour of the month type of person :g58:
https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/ne ... j6B10RQrRQ

Nap
UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: Nokta Legend

Post by Nap »

Definitely not ordinary dope, weed, grass, and not lsd. More a bad manufactured heavy, such as spice. I was there from the beginning, doing first aid as they dropped. The symptoms were weird ..the first two who dropped we initially thought sunstroke but they were stoney, then for the extreme cases instant pale faces and heart rate well up into the 140's and thready followed by collapse, followed by extreme fits, both arms and legs shaking and writhing, with severe throwing up. some hallucinating, some not. I have never seen a reaction like this. Saddest for me was one old guy who had throat cancer and was booked for his first chemo-therapy on Tuesday, not what he needed at all.
First attenders declared a major incident and every ambulance for miles around were called in. We moved all casualties into the marquee in lines of priority - 1, 2, 3. After a search of caravans, campers, and tents we found two more and brought them in. The police drone arrived after dark and was used to search the fields in case anyone was out there needing help - none found.

There were families there with children and the cake, a really big rectangular chocolate cake, was left on a table in front of the snack van for anyone to help themselves - can you imagine if a child had had some? The whole thing was pretty awful.

Glad they found and arrested the woman who thought it would be a 'fun' thing to do.
There comes a time in every rightly-constructed boy's life when he has a raging desire to go somewhere and dig for hidden treasure.
- Mark Twain

http://www.caminostore.org

Donnydave
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by Donnydave »

Nap wrote:Definitely not ordinary dope, weed, grass, and not lsd. More a bad manufactured heavy, such as spice. I was there from the beginning, doing first aid as they dropped. The symptoms were weird ..the first two who dropped we initially thought sunstroke but they were stoney, then for the extreme cases instant pale faces and heart rate well up into the 140's and thready followed by collapse, followed by extreme fits, both arms and legs shaking and writhing, with severe throwing up. some hallucinating, some not. I have never seen a reaction like this. Saddest for me was one old guy who had throat cancer and was booked for his first chemo-therapy on Tuesday, not what he needed at all.
First attenders declared a major incident and every ambulance for miles around were called in. We moved all casualties into the marquee in lines of priority - 1, 2, 3. After a search of caravans, campers, and tents we found two more and brought them in. The police drone arrived after dark and was used to search the fields in case anyone was out there needing help - none found.

There were families there with children and the cake, a really big rectangular chocolate cake, was left on a table in front of the snack van for anyone to help themselves - can you imagine if a child had had some? The whole thing was pretty awful.

Glad they found and arrested the woman who thought it would be a 'fun' thing to do.
Thanks for that first hand update Nap, and well done with your first aiding skills :g50:

dig-it-pete

Post by dig-it-pete »

Well at least they have arrested the idiot - lets hope they lock her up :g58: :g46:
Minelab Manticore

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

Thanks Nap & Donny for explaining in better detail about what happened at the event, its still unbelievable why someone would do such a thing and i am please that they caught the culprit, and i am very surprised to hear it was a lady...
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

dig-it-pete

Post by dig-it-pete »

That's no lady Lee :g45:
Minelab Manticore

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

dig-it-pete wrote:That's no lady Lee :g45:
Agreed Pete..
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

Return to “LATEST NEWS”