teacher trampled by cows

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
ageezer
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: deus /nokta pointer

teacher trampled by cows

Post by ageezer »

https://uk.news.yahoo.com/popular-teach ... 24155.html

A popular deputy head teacher has been trampled to death by a herd of cows while walking his dog.

David Clark, who had taught at Richmond School in North Yorkshire for 23-years, died on Monday afternoon in a field on the outskirts of the town,

It is thought the married father had been walking his dogs at around 6.30pm when he was charged by a herd of cattle that trampled him causing fatal injuries.

An air ambulance was scrambled to the area, but it is believed Mr Clark was declared dead at the scene by paramedics.

Pupils at the school, which has just returned after the lockdown and summer break, were deeply upset when his death was announced in a message to parents on Tuesday morning.

Tributes paid to Mr Clark included a message from one parent, who described him as "one of the good guys".

Staff and students at the school were informed of the accident by headteacher Jenna Potter.

She said: "Dave was killed as a result of an accident as he walked his dogs in the countryside.

muddy
UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Re: teacher trampled by cows

Post by muddy »

Tragic accident.
Cows can be protective if they have young calves.
Or they may have taken a dislike to the dogs.
Sad situation.

lee greagsbey
Site Admin
Main Detector: Deus, CTX, Excalibur
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Re: teacher trampled by cows

Post by lee greagsbey »

And again... i dont trust them!!!

"Richmond School teacher Dave Clark killed by cows"

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-y ... e-54261829
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

Return to “LATEST NEWS”