Pink Wellies get the Boot.

The place to find the latest news story . . .
you can make a comment if you wish!
the-roman
Site Admin
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: XP Deus II

Pink Wellies get the Boot.

Post by the-roman »

An interesting read,

especially the bit quoting ...

''Metal detectorists contacted by thePipeLine have expressed concern that in attempting to run large rally type events, while the Covid-19 pandemic remains uncontrolled, rally organisers risk bringing the hobby into disrepute at a time when the Government and Historic England are known to be discussing whether the metal detecting should be regulated further in the context of potential revisions to the Treasure Act and Portable Antiquities Scheme''

https://tinyurl.com/y398e9zb

:g50:
XP Deus II - NCMD member.

coreservers
Technical Administrator and UKDN Supporter
Technical Administrator and UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: Equinox 800

Re: Pink Wellies get the Boot.

Post by coreservers »

there are another 2 or 3 i know of still organising big weekend rallies. they advertise it as 2 or 3 events allowing a certain number onto each field. this is exactly what is destroying the hobby.
Minelab Equinox 800
How many Microsoft employees does it take to change a lightbulb? None, Bill Gates just makes darkness the industry standard

the-roman
Site Admin
Main Detector: XP Deus II

Re: Pink Wellies get the Boot.

Post by the-roman »

coreservers wrote: Sat Oct 03, 2020 3:04 pm there are another 2 or 3 i know of still organising big weekend rallies. they advertise it as 2 or 3 events allowing a certain number onto each field. this is exactly what is destroying the hobby.
I totally agree mate. I think the detecting community need to put a stop to this for the foreseeable :g58:
XP Deus II - NCMD member.

Return to “LATEST NEWS”