NEXUS 2

drivingcornetman
meble kuchenne warszawa

NEXUS 2

Post by drivingcornetman »

Hi all,
has anybody got any input on the Nexus 2 detector,im thinking of trading in my Minelab Safari against a new one.By all accounts its supposed to be the deepest detector in todays uk market.Quite expensive so i would like to find as much out from any users or "X" users before i commit to purchase.Not a great deal of information on the net,mainly air tests on youtube but not many significant reviews?
Cheers.

Old Git John
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
Main Detector: SIMPLEX

Re: NEXUS 2

Post by Old Git John »

I know nothing about the Nexus, but the reports I have seen have been quite good, including the Searcher test report.

Try to get hold of a dealer which can let you try one on their test bed.
I used to have an issue regarding having an inferiority complex, I no longer have an issue with being inferior.

drivingcornetman

Post by drivingcornetman »

Have found one or two videos on youtube at last, and they certainly get good depth,even out doing the Deus and Minelab detectors on the videos ive seen.I think 40-50cm (16-19" ish) is plenty deep enough to be digging.
Will keep researching and see what i can come up with.It doesnt look like many folk use them on the Forum by the look of it. :-?

Old Git John
Main Detector: SIMPLEX

Post by Old Git John »

Still comparatively new yet.
I used to have an issue regarding having an inferiority complex, I no longer have an issue with being inferior.

Return to “Detectors & Tips”