For Sale

This section is for selling or requesting (wanted) book's & publication's that are detecting, historical or archaeologically related. Please limit yourself to no more than 10 books or publications at any one time. This section is for the exclusive use of UKDN Members and associated Dealers. Abuse of this section will result in restrictions being enforced by UKDN.

Moderator: petethedig

hov1s
meble kuchenne warszawa

For Sale

Post by hov1s »

Hi Guys,

It's a hell of a long time since I came to this corner of the net. I gave up detecting quite a long time ago due to work and family robbing me of field time. I've just come across some books lurking in the bottom of the bookcase and wondered if anyone would like them. I remember them being the holy grail at one time, but I've been of the scene so long now I don't know if they're still relevant.

Gordon Baileys - Detector Finds 1 - 5. Excellent condition. £35 + postage for lot.

Nigel Mills - Celtic & Roman, Saxon & Viking, and, Medieval Artefacts books. All excellent condition, £25 + postage for lot.

Payment by paypal or online transfer. All the books are advertised elsewhere, and will be on ebay within a week if not sold.
"Facts are Meaningless! - They can be used to prove anything!" - Homer Simpson.
Minelab Sovereign xs2 pro & Whites DFX

Brianmo
Site Owner and Creator
Site Owner and Creator
Main Detector: XP Deus

Re: For Sale

Post by Brianmo »

Bump !!
From Brian & Mo' Cross
Creators of UK DETECTOR NET FORUM
http://www.forumukdetectornet.co.uk

Return to “Book's & Publication's For Sale and Wanted”