OPEN CS DIG Sunday 24th Nov

Here you will find details of digs submitted to us that are
being organised by and for members of metal detecting clubs.
GillEvans
meble kuchenne warszawa

OPEN CS DIG Sunday 24th Nov

Post by GillEvans »

IF YOU NEED DETAILS PLEASE EMAIL centralsearchers@ntlworld.com

Hi all

Firstly can I remind those of you who are with FID to please renew as soon as possible. We have at last sold our house and if all goes to plan we should be moving at the end of January, so there will be a period around mid January where everything will get packed up and after that we wont be able to do renewals until we have settled in our new home and have internet connection and have unpacked the necessary boxes. So please don’t leave it till the last minute get it done now to make sure your covered.

Now onto the dig news at last we have found somewhere to go, this weekend dig will be on SUNDAY 24th Nov in Bedforshire, we decided on Sunday as it looks the better of the two days weather wise.

We have acquired about 50 acres of arable land, we recently visited the larger field but have also included another small field that we only used once as a midweek dig several years ago. The smaller field produced some really nice items with Georgian gold fob seal and a Celtic Stater.

The smaller field is in rotted stubble and the larger field is cultivated and flat.

Hope to see you all there. I will be able to take FID renewals on the day if you wish, please make sure though you have the right money which is £4.50 and your FID membership number to hand.

Gill

the-roman
Site Admin
Main Detector: XP Deus II

Re: OPEN CS DIG Sunday 24th Nov

Post by the-roman »

Good luck with your move into your new house Gill. :g50:
Would love to attend one of your digs, but it's just too far for me :g48:
Have renewed my FID with you also, I emailed you earlier and you replied my renewal, including my updated photo ID, should be with me next week. Cheers, Keith :g50:
XP Deus II - NCMD member.

Return to “Club Digs”