Detecting buddy in Southport

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
John Brassey
UKDN Supporter
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: XP Deus

Detecting buddy in Southport

Post by John Brassey »

I've been detecting for twenty years. My usual partner is my brother but he now spends a lot of time abroad so I often detect on my own. I'm 57 and retired at the end of last year. I am based in Southport but usually detect in the area between Lancaster and Kirkby Lonsdale. If anyone is interested in a bit of company detecting in that region please get in touch (don't worry about fuel I'll be going anyway). Being retired I prefer to get out mid week. My detector has been a Minelab for the past ten years but I have just bought a Deus (not tried it yet). My best find to date is a Victorian sovereign although I prefer the Roman coins and brooches that I have found. My brother found a bronze age axe head the other week and I took it along with my other finds to the FLO at Lancaster museum for recording. If you want to get in touch you can email me john.brassey@btopenworld.com
My retirement blog

2012 5 Hammereds
2013 10 Hammereds
2014 44 Hammereds
2015 31 Hammereds
2016 45 Hammereds

eskimodigger

Re: Detecting buddy in Southport

Post by eskimodigger »

Hello i am in cheshire but travel over to your area mainly the beaches at cockersham recently a newbie to serious detecting and a member, have got my coastal permit. I am bout your era female, but have a partner whom is ok with my hobby and i have motorhome so i can camp overnight to get a full day in. Would love to go out in your area and as a staffnurse i have days off during the week, when it is quiet (which i prefer) if interested please let me know soon so i can check my shifts thank you

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”