Buddy in Dorset and/or Swindon

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
Jacksnakes
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Whites XLT

Buddy in Dorset and/or Swindon

Post by Jacksnakes »

Sounds a bit odd I hear you say... :-)
I am due to start a new job in Swindon on 8th May - three on, three off - on my three off I will be going home to Dorset a lot of the time, but spending a fair bit of time in Swindon too, so anyone from either area would be ideal! :-)
Whites XLT Spectrum
Tesoro Cibola
What do I want?
A series of coins of any denomination showing different monarchs... (not too much to ask is it? :-))

Old Git John
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Platinum Supporter
Main Detector: SIMPLEX

Re: Buddy in Dorset and/or Swindon

Post by Old Git John »

Hi Jack, try having a look at the NCMD website, where I think you wil be able to view a clubs listing for most of the UK.

Wiltshire

We are a brand new club based in Chippenham Wiltshire. We will have our first Club meeting on the 30th January 2011 at The Pheasant Pub, Bath Road, Chippenham 7.30pm. Experienced and new Detectors welcome, we will be looking for members to form a committee of a Chairman, Secretary and finds officer. Our aim is to have great days out as a Club, share information and enjoy our Hobby together.

Regards
William Barton
Founder
http://www.cmdc.webeden.co.uk

Just found this one, on believe it or not UKDN's own club listings website. In fact, if you go into your search engine and punch in ;- UK Clubs-UK Detector Net you will be able to view a very long list covering the whole of the UK.
I used to have an issue regarding having an inferiority complex, I no longer have an issue with being inferior.

Jacksnakes
Main Detector: Whites XLT

Post by Jacksnakes »

Old Git John wrote:Hi Jack, try having a look at the NCMD website, where I think you wil be able to view a clubs listing for most of the UK.

Wiltshire

We are a brand new club based in Chippenham Wiltshire. We will have our first Club meeting on the 30th January 2011 at The Pheasant Pub, Bath Road, Chippenham 7.30pm. Experienced and new Detectors welcome, we will be looking for members to form a committee of a Chairman, Secretary and finds officer. Our aim is to have great days out as a Club, share information and enjoy our Hobby together.

Regards
William Barton
Founder
http://www.cmdc.webeden.co.uk

Just found this one, on believe it or not UKDN's own club listings website. In fact, if you go into your search engine and punch in ;- UK Clubs-UK Detector Net you will be able to view a very long list covering the whole of the UK.
I'll take a wee look at that. It's about 20 miles away from where I will be based in Swindon but that's nowt to travel :-)
Whites XLT Spectrum
Tesoro Cibola
What do I want?
A series of coins of any denomination showing different monarchs... (not too much to ask is it? :-))

Georgian Tim
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by Georgian Tim »

The Chippenham club closed last month.
I have been Deus'd

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”