Looking for a Detcing partner,Coventry Area

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
Big Andy
meble kuchenne warszawa

Looking for a Detcing partner,Coventry Area

Post by Big Andy »

I have moved from Yorkshire to Warks and also got the bug again. I am looking for a like minded person in the Cov/Brum area to get out at weekends with. I will supply transport at no cost and will travel to where ever needs be...Cheers...Andy.. :g50:

Big Andy

Re: Looking for a Detcing partner,Coventry Area

Post by Big Andy »

Still looking ! groups or individual trying to get in clubs around here is a nightmare !!!!

jcmaloney
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by jcmaloney »

Big Andy

Post by Big Andy »

jcmaloney wrote:Central Searchers? http://www.centralsearchers.co.uk/
NCMD Midlands Region? http://www.ncmd.co.uk/midlands.htm
Thank you for that Central Searchers it is then.. :g50:

seanf

Post by seanf »

Hiya Andy and welcome to the Midlands. There's a couple of decent clubs round here mate. I'm a member of Midland Metal Detecting Club and Timeline Detecting. Both excellent clubs with plenty of rallies once the crops come off. I also go out with Central Searchers now and then. They're a good club mate. All friendly approachable people on all these clubs as always. All the best mate

Sean

Big Andy

Post by Big Andy »

seanf wrote:Hiya Andy and welcome to the Midlands. There's a couple of decent clubs round here mate. I'm a member of Midland Metal Detecting Club and Timeline Detecting. Both excellent clubs with plenty of rallies once the crops come off. I also go out with Central Searchers now and then. They're a good club mate. All friendly approachable people on all these clubs as always. All the best mate

Sean
Thanks for that Sean I will google the info.. :g41:

Big Andy

Post by Big Andy »

Still looking for like minded person/s, boring by myself.. :g48:

rufus

Post by rufus »

Hi Andy,

I'd be interested in getting out again after ten years out of the game. I have no land to search, but quite a bit of experience. I live in Longford, North Coventry. PM if you're interested.

Jeff

rufus

Post by rufus »

Hi Andy,

I might be looking to get out again after a ten year break. I have no land to search, but quite a bit of experience. Living in Longford, North Coventry.

What kind of detecting are you interested in? Arable farms?

Jeff

Big Andy

Post by Big Andy »

rufus wrote:Hi Andy,

I might be looking to get out again after a ten year break. I have no land to search, but quite a bit of experience. Living in Longford, North Coventry.

What kind of detecting are you interested in? Arable farms?

Jeff
Sent you a pm Jeff and yes its arable for me, pm me your number and I will give you a bell in the morning

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”