buddy needed in ESSEX.

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
sizzle
meble kuchenne warszawa

buddy needed in ESSEX.

Post by sizzle »

Hi Guys.

calling upon anyone out there who needs a buddy, im in essex, intrested in detecting any where.
beaches land, ect ect, dont mined going out there trying to seek permisson for land to detect on, with anyone else....PM me if you are in essex and need a buddy..thx :g50:

sizzle

Re: buddy needed in ESSEX.

Post by sizzle »

all these people on these MD forums and no one wants/needs a buddy. :tears:

omegamike
Main Detector: Minelab GPX4800

Post by omegamike »

All my permissions, bar one, are for solo detecting, no guests allowed. I can only assume it's like this for the majority of permissions? There are other options - clubs, Including weekend wanderers http://www.weekendwanderersdetecting.com/ best to have a dabble on a dig or two and make yourself known on the site before jumping in with both feet!. You never know, several months down the line and a few posts under your belt will do wanders to aid your quest for a detecting buddy? good luck :g50:
Swing till you drop...... if in doubt - DIG IT!!

the barnacle
UKDN Supporter - Platinum
UKDN Supporter - Platinum
Main Detector: Deus

Post by the barnacle »

omegamike wrote:All my permissions, bar one, are for solo detecting, no guests allowed. I can only assume it's like this for the majority of permissions? There are other options - clubs, Including weekend wanderers http://www.weekendwanderersdetecting.com/ best to have a dabble on a dig or two and make yourself known on the site before jumping in with both feet!. You never know, several months down the line and a few posts under your belt will do wanders to aid your quest for a detecting buddy? good luck :g50:
:g50: good points mike, i think the lack of replies for most buddy request is that until members know you they may be wary to show the farms they have, i fell victim to this in the past.

popsandme
Finds Advisor - UKDN Supporter - Diamond
Finds Advisor - UKDN Supporter - Diamond
Main Detector: Nox 800

Post by popsandme »

the barnacle wrote:
omegamike wrote:All my permissions, bar one, are for solo detecting, no guests allowed. I can only assume it's like this for the majority of permissions? There are other options - clubs, Including weekend wanderers http://www.weekendwanderersdetecting.com/ best to have a dabble on a dig or two and make yourself known on the site before jumping in with both feet!. You never know, several months down the line and a few posts under your belt will do wanders to aid your quest for a detecting buddy? good luck :g50:
:g50: good points mike, i think the lack of replies for most buddy request is that until members know you they may be wary to show the farms they have, i fell victim to this in the past.
and so say all of us!.......i had one couple i had never met before at an flo meeting offer to take me on their permission over a 1000 acres around york, i have personally tried around that area for personal permission and have been knocked back at every farm i have visited.... i politly declined as i knew their intentions as soon as they offered :g39:
Sometimes too much to drink is barely enough.

Self recording on the PAS database..... Click Here
2022 Hammered = 5

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”