Blackpool CALLING...........

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
Mk40
meble kuchenne warszawa

Blackpool CALLING...........

Post by Mk40 »

Come on you lot there must be some people from Blackpool on here, my name is Martin i new to this hobby and looking for other detectorists (i presume thats the correct terminology) preferably with transport? (more than willing to pay towards fuel etc) So come on folks....I know your out there somewhere lol....

munkiezuncal
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
Main Detector: Minelab SE

Re: Blackpool CALLING...........

Post by munkiezuncal »

Martin...............have sent you pm.
cs3mx

Confused ??...You will be !!
www.pensella.co.uk

Now Self Recording with PAS.......... My Records Click Here

higgy

Post by higgy »

Willing to meet half way if there is anybody wanting to detect in or around the Preston area?

Plum Loco

Post by Plum Loco »

Your lucky,all's you need is the beach.If i lived near a beach,i would be on there all the time.There must be endless coins on there to keep you buizzy,also a lot of rubbish.Iv'e never detected blackpool beach,is it worth a go.I live near warrington,don't think its worth the fuel cost to try it.might do after next storm when the waves have stopped coming over the wall.

sic odiggin
UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by sic odiggin »

Hi Martin. Welcome to the forum and the hobby. There are a couple of proper clubs up your way. If you join one of them you will soon gain some good contacts and friends. There are many detectorists up your way too. :g50:
Today's the day! (Or that's what i've been telling myself for the past thirty years!)

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”