Looking for a buddy, Berkshire area

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
Sonic Boom
meble kuchenne warszawa

Looking for a buddy, Berkshire area

Post by Sonic Boom »

Hello,

Just moved to Berkshire (East-side), and would be very pleased to find someone to introduce me to detecting in this area. I expect to have my gear (Cibola) with me early September (it's currently somewhere in the move), and will then be looking to spend some time out and about on weekends (probably every other). Because I'm totally tied up with work during the week, and have young children, mornings out would be ideal for me (rather than full days out).

About me- mid-30s, easy-going.

No strings attached!

I hope that someone gets this message in a bottle!

Sonic Boom

Re: Looking for a buddy, Berkshire area

Post by Sonic Boom »

Hi All,

Just to confirm that I am now fully equipped again and really looking forward to getting out. Not much luck yet finding a buddy, but it only takes one, so I remain hopeful! Thanks for reading, and please don't hesitate to give me a shout!

Best,
SB

surreyjames

Post by surreyjames »

Hey there,

James 31 not so far away over in Kingston - are you still looking for buddy? have you any permissions?

All the best

Sonic Boom

Post by Sonic Boom »

Hi James,

Great to hear from you! I haven't found the time yet to start hunting for permissions- things have been pretty hectic all around. Gave the Weekend Wanderers event a shot last weekend to get out (no pun intended- those who were there will understand!), but am still very much looking for something a bit more low key.

If and when I find something in the area, I'll give you a shout. I imagine around Kingston it must be quite a challenge too to find areas to scout, but if you have any leads, it would of course be a pleasure to meet up, and I'll try my best to reciprocate further down the line.

All the best.
SB

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”