Need a new detecting buddy

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
jaeger
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Tesoro Cibola

Need a new detecting buddy

Post by jaeger »

Hi All !

I haven't done much detecting since my detecting buddy and lifelong family friend of 71yrs of age, was diagnosed back in march with A.L.L "Acute Lymphoblastic Leukaemia"
It was not curable,and it was very painful till the end on D-Day 6th of June!!! Ironic really as he spent 18 yrs in the the army with the R.E.M.E and married a German girl whom all my family refer to as our Angie "Anje in German" and i am still in contact with her, a great girl.

Anyway to say i was absolutely gutted would be a huge understatement,but i know he we would want me to carry on with this great hobby.It's not the same detecting on your own,no wise cracks or banter, and i love a bit of banter while detecting.Now i find myself a bit stuck as i don't drive,and i was 60yrs old last Monday and finding it a long, very tiring pushbike ride to 2 of my sites in Worcestershire,it takes me about 40 minutes each way!!

So The bottom line is: I am looking for a detecting buddy,preferably somebody who can drive,or accompany me on my very long, boring and tiring pushbike rides. A wicked sense of humour is essential.

jaeger.
jaeger

bodger

Re: Need a new detecting buddy

Post by bodger »

Hellloooo! Pm sent

johnnytt

Re: Need a new detecting buddy

Post by johnnytt »

Hi im to far away to help but i hope you get sorted,goodluck :g49:

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”