Buddy wanted kent area

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
s3mps81
meble kuchenne warszawa

Buddy wanted kent area

Post by s3mps81 »

Hi all

Still looking for a detecting buddy in kent area, I don't have any permission so really looking for someone with land, I drive so willing to drive car share split cost of fuel, I'm a member of the ncmd so fully insured.

omegamike
Main Detector: Minelab GPX4800

Re: Buddy wanted kent area

Post by omegamike »

What part of Medway are you from?
Swing till you drop...... if in doubt - DIG IT!!

s3mps81

Post by s3mps81 »

Chatham

omegamike
Main Detector: Minelab GPX4800

Post by omegamike »

Just a stones throw from me, unfortunately all my permissions are 'me only'! so I can't invite anyone. Did you look at the Weekendwanderers web site? They will most likely be your best chance of meeting up with like minded detectorists. Most people with permissions usually keep their land close to their chests and in general don't invite anyone to detect, especially if it's land that produces good finds!. Dartford have a detecting club which is not far from you. Get in touch and get your names down on the waiting list - they are a really good bunch of lads and lasses (I used to be a member). Good luck :g50:
Swing till you drop...... if in doubt - DIG IT!!

plodite
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
Main Detector: Rock me Amadeus

Post by plodite »

Hi as omegamike said a club is the best way forward.Dartford has been mentioned there is also Swale Search and Recovery, Invicta Searchers, Medway History Finders and Mid Kent clubs within 40 mins drive of Chatham. As with most clubs it's dead mans shoes situation but contact them all and get your name on the waiting list. In the meantime ask family.friends work mates etc and knock on some doors to ask permission. Be precise and polite and expect a no.... :g40: One day you may get lucky :g50:
PAS Click Here UKDFD Click Here

"Tectin's like a box a chocolates.........ye never know whatcha gonna git"

s3mps81

Post by s3mps81 »

Thanks for the advice, will look into joining a club or weekend wanderers website see what I can find out,

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”