Detecting Partner Wanted

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
fabled77
meble kuchenne warszawa

Detecting Partner Wanted

Post by fabled77 »

Deteting partner wanted for 30 acre site in north norfolk must be mature experienced and have a machine capable of finding deep hammered gold and silver.Please contact me with details.

hedgehog

Re: Detecting Partner Wanted

Post by hedgehog »

I had to check whether it was posted on April 1st , methinks you will get a few interested people with that type of proposition!
Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

fabled77

Post by fabled77 »

Hello thank you for your comments i am very surprised that i have had no response yet other than what you have said this site has 2 churches and a windmill next to it and a roman road runs past both of the field.I am going ro upload some pics so people can see the fields maybe that will help as i am very keen to cover both fields as soon as possible.

Redfoot

Post by Redfoot »

I would not post any pictures of your site as all of the forums are checked over by the not so pleasant night time detectorists and if they manage to recognise your site it will be pillaged to death and left with open holes every where mate

archer
Registered User + UKDN Magazine Contributer
Main Detector: Deus

Post by archer »

Without knowing you fabled77 or the circumstances behind your post people may be concerned that there is a hidden agenda or something untoward going on? I am in Costessey and would gladly help out, but am 100% honest, law abiding, follow the code of conduct and self record all my finds with PAS. If none of this is compromised by what you are proposing then feel free to PM me.

jcmaloney
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by jcmaloney »

What makes you think there are "deep hammered gold" there? Maybe they are not deep just not there.............

Says the man with a GPX5000....... but its a long drive.

fabled77

Post by fabled77 »

Well i am very surprised with these responses on UK Detector Net.First it has been hinted i have to watch out for criminals on this forum finding my fields and illegaly trespassing then it is suggested i have a hidden agendar for wanting a detecting partner and nothing in return.I have put the same comments on British Metal Detecting.co.uk and have had nothing but support and positive comments in return and i have aready found a genuin detecting person like myself who is coming to visit me on Satarday.I think i will be leaving this forum now this has not been a nice first time experience.

Deetektor
UKDN Gold Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Gold Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by Deetektor »

I don't know how long you have been metal detecting ?
I would guess not long, otherwise you would know exactly why people have reacted with some suspicion.

Not many people would invite strangers onto a relatively small area to find gold and silver coins.
Or would you have expected a share of any finds ? Which is not normally the way it works.
Support the PAS
You know it makes sense

Teknetics T2
XP Goldmaxx Power

Puffin
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: Mark one gray matter

Post by Puffin »

From past experience of these things, the guys are trying to be helpful and certainly justified in stating be careful of what you post regarding your permission as it has been known that nighthawks do keep a watch on many sites.
Deus, XP GMP, CS 4Pi, Canon 450d, Garmin GPS, PAS Self Recorder.
Hamster Count 55. Then so far this year 0 to the Deus.
Denarius Count 7. Then so far this year 0.

archer
Registered User + UKDN Magazine Contributer
Main Detector: Deus

Post by archer »

I think actually the more ethical the forum the more likely it would be that its members would have reservations about responding to a post along these lines. Be assured it is nothing whatsoever to do with you personally, but simply the words you chose to use in the post. I wish you the very best of luck with your new detecting partner and legitimate searches :-)

Ghost
UKDN Valued Member

Post by Ghost »

Bye
If u believe.,look 2 the dawn and u will know that i'm watching and waiting for the time when we'll always b together...There can be only one..IXOYE

Big Andy

Post by Big Andy »

Ghost wrote:Bye
Subtle as usual .. :g37:

roy
UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Post by roy »

fabled77 wrote:Well i am very surprised with these responses on UK Detector Net.First it has been hinted i have to watch out for criminals on this forum finding my fields and illegaly trespassing then it is suggested i have a hidden agendar for wanting a detecting partner and nothing in return.I have put the same comments on British Metal Detecting.co.uk and have had nothing but support and positive comments in return and i have aready found a genuin detecting person like myself who is coming to visit me on Satarday.I think i will be leaving this forum now this has not been a nice first time experience.

Don't forget to close the door on the way out :g14:
There can be only one.

fabled77

Post by fabled77 »

roy wrote:
fabled77 wrote:Well i am very surprised with these responses on UK Detector Net.First it has been hinted i have to watch out for criminals on this forum finding my fields and illegaly trespassing then it is suggested i have a hidden agendar for wanting a detecting partner and nothing in return.I have put the same comments on British Metal Detecting.co.uk and have had nothing but support and positive comments in return and i have aready found a genuin detecting person like myself who is coming to visit me on Satarday.I think i will be leaving this forum now this has not been a nice first time experience.

Don't forget to close the door on the way out :g14:
What a immature comment from a grown adult how sad.I have copied this comment and will paste it on the other Metal Detecting Forum sites i have joined to show them what kind of responses they can expect from UKDN.Well done my freind you are a great advert for this site the administration team will be so proud of you.

bodvoc
Consortium Member
Consortium Member

Post by bodvoc »

It is always disappointing when Someone feels that they wish to leave ukdn, for whatever reason.
In order to make the best of this site, I feel that we need as many members contributing in as many topics as is possible. Just to make the site as vibrant and informative as it currently is.
So, When I read your detecting partner required post, I thought that you would have no problem in finding someone from this site to accompany you.
So, you didn't get the response that you expected? Well, get over it.

A fair few of the guys on here are already detecting with a partner - have land to detect/ or not - or don't have transport. Any number of people with a valid reason for which, they felt that they couldn't oblige you.
As for warning you of the perils of the uploaded photos and letting all and sundry see and map out your fields - Many other of those sites you say you frequent would have said nothing! I hope that you and your new found detecting partner don't have the dissatisfaction of seeing fresh holes all over your new site, and an irate farmer to pacify.

I can tell you that this site is a wonderful resource for detector users of all abilities or otherwise, and there are a hundred and one ways to make it work for you, but if you feel that you are better off somewhere else, then good luck to you!!
Professionally aimless wandering.

seDEUSed

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”