need a detecting buddy

If you're looking for a Detecting Partner then ask here
leehart2018
meble kuchenne warszawa

need a detecting buddy

Post by leehart2018 »

hey guys my names Lee im 29 years old and ive been detecting now for about 2 years mostly on my own, my dad use to come along with his detector but hes not that into it no more but i love it!!
I live in Oldham, greater manchester, northwest, i drive so i can travel and pick the person up and drop them off if needed
i started out with teknetics digitek detector it was great i found loads of stuff with it ( ive posted finds on here before ) and last year i bought the garrett At Max and a Nel tornadoe coil, what a machine!!, i love it, ive got a spare orange garrett pin pointer if needed to borrow aswell
Weve had 2 permissions on farm land in the past but my dad got them for us,
everything ive found ive still got in shoe boxes ( never get rid ) ,ive found around 100 coins 4 of them silver , 2 silver rings, musket balls, a gurka knife, loads of interesting stuff in the past 2 years but it would be good to have a buddy to detect with, someone who loves it like me ,ImageImage

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

muddy
UKDN Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Re: need a detecting buddy

Post by muddy »

Good Luck mate. I’m sure there will be someone on the forum you can pal up with. It’s not the same detecting on your own, you want someone else to share the excitement with.
If you don’t find anyone, you can always join a club. :g50:

leehart2018

Post by leehart2018 »

muddy wrote:Good Luck mate. I’m sure there will be someone on the forum you can pal up with. It’s not the same detecting on your own, you want someone else to share the excitement with.
If you don’t find anyone, you can always join a club. :g50:
thanks muddy and yes joining a club has been an option but see what happens on here someone might crop up and thanks again

the-roman
Site Admin
Main Detector: XP Deus II

Post by the-roman »

Hi Lee, That's a good informative way of asking for a buddy and I hope you are successful mate. too far for me as I'm in Weston super mare :g50:
XP Deus II - NCMD member.

leehart2018

Post by leehart2018 »

the-roman wrote:Hi Lee, That's a good informative way of asking for a buddy and I hope you are successful mate. too far for me as I'm in Weston super mare :g50:
thanks roman, surely someone will pop up one day if not i have clubs to consider and ive heard your name before on ID my finds, cool guy you know a lot of stuff :)

Return to “Need a Detecting Buddy”