Deus lite

A place for the newcomer to find useful information thus
helping them to make a good start in the hobby. Beginners can ask questions
and get replies from more experienced members.
Coil
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Equinox 800

Deus lite

Post by Coil »

Hellow, had my Deus a few weeks but still struggling a bit , out tomorrow on pasture thinking of program 2 & 3 please could you advice on any tweeks I can make , frequency disc etc.cheers guys .

Evo
Main Detector: XP Deus

Re: Deus lite

Post by Evo »

I have the lite with wrist band attachment that allows me to see the numbers, which I find helpful. I also tend to turn the decrim down to 20 when in progress 2 or 3. It all depends on how much rubbish is in your ground. I am lucky that most of my land is pretty clean.
I will be watching this thread as I am always learning, and looking for new tips and tricks from other user's.
Embrace the sadness with a smile, and keep on swinging!

bodvoc
Consortium Member
Consortium Member

Post by bodvoc »

Hello coil. I have the deus but leave the controller at home so i guess its a lite. There is a section on here dedicated to programmes for pasture on the deus, well worth a look (main index somewhere).
My set up for general searching p2 or 3 (usually 3) is similar to evo. Sens up as high as poss without it chattering too much... I roll down the disc to 4.0. 3 tones... I seem to do pretty well with this set up...But i stand to be corrected by those who know better!?
Professionally aimless wandering.

seDEUSed

Coil
Main Detector: Equinox 800

Post by Coil »

Cheers bodvoc & evo , not to mutch iron on my permition so I'll try those tips tomorrow . Cheers .

topdog son

Post by topdog son »

I just you the dues fast program works for me

Return to “BEGINNERS' SECTION”