For those who don`t care about this.

All discussions and threads relating to the "Green Waste" issue should be placed in here.
When the green waste issue has been resolved, this forum and the threads within it
will either be moved or deleted.
lee greagsbey
Site Admin
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Deus, CTX, Excalibur
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Re: For those who don`t care about this.

Post by lee greagsbey »

Please can anyone tell me where the FID stand on the current Green Waste situation.....?? I hear and see a lot from the NCMD stance on the current Green Waste situation but to date, i have not seen or heard anything from the FID....

Please can someone let me know...??

Kind Regards,
Lee
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

Steve Rice

Post by Steve Rice »

lee greagsbey wrote:Please can anyone tell me where the FID stand on the current Green Waste situation.....?? I hear and see a lot from the NCMD stance on the current Green Waste situation but to date, i have not seen or heard anything from the FID....

Kind Regards,
Lee
I can let you know Lee. I sent them correspondence like the NCMD.

NCMD couldn't have been more helpful. FID, I didn't even get a reply. And I'm not anti F.I.D - just disappointed. :g50:
Creator of

http://www.englishcoindatabase.co.uk
(Help identify English Coins)

http://www.treasurehunting.tv
(UK and Worldwide Metal Detecting and Treasure Hunting News)

lee greagsbey
Site Admin
Location: A Surrey coddiwomple exiled into East Hampshire working back in Surrey

Post by lee greagsbey »

Steve Rice wrote:
lee greagsbey wrote:Please can anyone tell me where the FID stand on the current Green Waste situation.....?? I hear and see a lot from the NCMD stance on the current Green Waste situation but to date, i have not seen or heard anything from the FID....

Kind Regards,
Lee

NCMD couldn't have been more helpful. FID, I didn't even get a reply. And I'm not anti F.I.D - just disappointed. :g50:
Cheers Steve.... Now that isn't to good now is it...?? Like you i am not anti FID but that news is very disappointing :g44:
I have some friends in the FID i think i will try to get them to ask them some questions being members and all that....

Kind Regards,
Lee

P.S Last night i emailed English Heritage, National Trust, Natural England, Council for British Archaeology, 38 Degrees Website & Friends of the Earth as of yet no replies but i understand the National Trust has Regional Environmental Officers i would like to ask them about there tenant farmers and do they use green waste on are National Heritage..???
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

“Only the devil and I know the whereabouts of my treasure, and the one of us who lives the longest should take it all ” Edward Teach
{P:

jcmaloney
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor

Post by jcmaloney »

Unfortunately the way the two organisations operate are poles apart.
One is a democracy that HAS to answer its membership & act on issues that concern them and, whilst it may not be perfect, it works and engages with Goverment Departments in the right manner.
The other re-sells insurance.

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

Had a Reply from English Heritage today...

There reply goes like this....

Thank you for your email.

English Heritage is primarily concerned with the built historic environment, especially historic buildings and monuments. As such the details in your email would be outside of our remit and we would be unable to help.

I recommend contacting Natural England, their purpose is to protect and improve England’s natural environment. More information can be found on their website at http://www.naturalengland.org.uk/

You could also contact the Environment Agency, who will be able to investigate further. Contact details can be found on their website at http://www.environment-agency.gov.uk/

I am sorry I cannot be of more help. If you have any further questions please contact our Customer Services Department on customers@english-heritage.org.uk or on 0870 333 1181. Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Yours sincerely

Rosie Wollen
Customer Service Advisor

So i guess they dont have any tenant farmers then...?? But worth a go i thought...

Cheers,
Lee
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

lee greagsbey
Site Admin

Post by lee greagsbey »

Steve Rice wrote:

Kind Regards,
Lee

Hi Steve... Please can you PM me the name of the F.I.D contact you have been contacting as i have some F.I.D members who would like to ask him some question for us...?

Cheers,
Lee
XP Deus V5.2
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab Excalibur 1000
Garrett Pro Pointer
Makro Pointer
XP Mi-6 Pinpointer
NCMD

{P:

Return to “"Green Waste" Issues”