Green waste

All discussions and threads relating to the "Green Waste" issue should be placed in here.
When the green waste issue has been resolved, this forum and the threads within it
will either be moved or deleted.
going4gold
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
UKDN Supporter - Bronze
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Equinox/xterra/csco

Green waste

Post by going4gold »

i was out bank holiday monday havn't been detecting for ages due been on call for taxing work and fields only just becoming avaliable.
Went out on the rape field and it has been covered in green waste on top of the rape stalks ready to be ploughed in at some point. There was a lot of shredded plastic being all different colours i did see the odd roman shard amongst the lego. Normally i can have the sensitivity pretty hiigh on this field but had to have it quite a bit lower, the green waste seems quite mineralised, did manage to find 3 corroded 5p peices and various bit of rubbish in the waste, couldnt seem to punch through it too the soil underneath most finds were in the waste so i went home after 2 hours hopefully be better when ploughed in.
Also my parents got some free bags of green waste a number of years ago from the council depot i dont know if it went through the same processes as what the farmer gets, but they have had a major weed problem since mainly chickweed and they dont get it after that. Ive read that some weed seeds can lay dormant for 30plus years. :shock: :shock:
x-terra705, cscope R1 user

m00nscanner
Main Detector: Nokta - Velox One

Re: Green waste

Post by m00nscanner »

Interesting observations “g4g”, thank you for sharing!
I really do not know what the powers that be think they are up to. :g43: We do know one thing though, they do, and have, got it wrong many times before through-out history, It does happen!
I think we are witnessing another monumental “B***s-Up” in the making over this one too!! :g51:
The Absence Of Evidence, Is Not Evidence of Absence!

Nokta-Velox One ~ XLT Back-up ~ Garret Pro-pointer ~ Sprite phones

Return to “"Green Waste" Issues”