Recent finds display, Beverley

docdave
meble kuchenne warszawa

Recent finds display, Beverley

Post by docdave »

Dear All

Latest mini display at the Treasure House, Beverley. Will run until August 2010 and features detecting finds and other recent donations/loans/purchases. Includes a hoard of King John short cross pennies from North Cave, Roman denarii from near Driffield, a rather nice silver gilt Tudor dress hook from Bempton and a rare Bronze Age axe found on a local beach by a dog walker (no, really!)
Attachments
Spring2010.JPG
Spring2010.JPG (46.29 KiB) Viewed 4700 times
To err is human; to really foul up you need a committee...

Donnydave
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
UKDN Valued Member and Diamond Supporter
Main Detector: XP Deus

Re: Recent finds display, Beverley

Post by Donnydave »

My missus and myself went through to see the North Cave Hoard of King John coins that Dazz and myself found, when we eventually found the place, my sat -nav took me to within 100 yards of it and then had me turn in the wrong direction, after driving round in circles we ended up in the town centre car park, just around the corner. Then the people on the desk did not know what my wife was looking for, because for some reason she told them the St John coins :g42: , we found it eventually at the back of the tea room :g58: it was nice to see our names on there but the guy would,nt let me take a pic :g40: and I missed docdave, so maybe next time :g50:

docdave

Re: Recent finds display, Beverley

Post by docdave »

Hi Dave

Sorry to have missed you. Can send you a picture or two if you give me a postal address.

regards

Dave

:)
To err is human; to really foul up you need a committee...

Return to “Museums & Collections”