Radio 4 Looking for Green Waste!

All discussions and threads relating to the "Green Waste" issue should be placed in here.
When the green waste issue has been resolved, this forum and the threads within it
will either be moved or deleted.
StuE
UKDN Diamond Supporter and UKDN Magazine Contributor
meble kuchenne warszawa
Main Detector: Deus

Radio 4 Looking for Green Waste!

Post by StuE »

Just got the following email from Kevin Core - Kevin.Core@bbc.c.uk - when I offered to ask my mates on the national detecting forums if any knew of a contaminated site he and his crew could visit ... please help if you can. Contact me or Kev direct.

"It would be of great use, thanks Stuart.

We really want to cover this story but we need access to land where it’s a problem, just so a reporter can look. I know farmers won’t be keen to highlight it but I can check with my bosses about offering them anonymity.

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Kev"
Found any lead bag seals? Email a piccy to me for inclusion on The Bag Seal Gallery Ourpasthistory.com Image Gallery :: Lead Cloth & Bag Seals
Don't be a complete Banker, make a micro-loan - http://www.kiva.org/team/humanist

AXE HEAD
Main Detector: Makro Multi Kruzer

Re: Radio 4 Looking for Green Waste!

Post by AXE HEAD »

I cannot see any farmer giving permission to slag their farming standards of on the media, but good luck with your quest.

StuE
Main Detector: Deus

Post by StuE »

Some farmers have been duped and found what they thought was free compost was contaminated waste - they might welcome exposing the rouge traders.
Found any lead bag seals? Email a piccy to me for inclusion on The Bag Seal Gallery Ourpasthistory.com Image Gallery :: Lead Cloth & Bag Seals
Don't be a complete Banker, make a micro-loan - http://www.kiva.org/team/humanist

AXE HEAD
Main Detector: Makro Multi Kruzer

Post by AXE HEAD »

Is it given free or are the farmers paid to put it on their land. I am sure that the farmers have seen with their own eyes some of the crap lying about, whether they do not think it is doing any harm or not is a different story. Perhaps they have asked and have been told that it is of no risk to health and just a nuisance to detectorists .
what is needed is proof that it is a threat to public health and envirament, proving this is the key.

Return to “"Green Waste" Issues”